1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
VOLINDO LTD, also identified as VOLINDO.
Registration number: HE 433551
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In VOLINDO we process the information you provide us with the purpose of managing the contractual relationship that binds us, manage the sending of the information you request and/or provide interested parties with offers of our services and/or products of interest.
3. How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the execution of a potential and/or subscribed contractual relationship, legitimate interest, legal authorization and/or the consent of the data subject. The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case, you are obliged to provide them, but your refusal may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility to provide it.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
VOLINDO will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, in which the interested party has expressly authorized us or in which such transfer is absolutely necessary in order to provide the contracted service.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights held by the data subjects are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or deletion.
- Right of opposition.
- Right to request the limitation of its processing.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions, in other words, without human intervention.
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the address of VOLINDO or to the e-mail address provided for such purpose, *****(email address)****** including in both cases a photocopy of their ID, passport or other equivalent identification document.
7. Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. Where can I complain in case that I consider that my data is not processed correctly?
If a data subject considers that his or her data is not being processed correctly by VOLINDO, he or she can send his or her complaints to ******(email address)********** or to the corresponding data protection authority. In the case of Cyprus, data protection is the responsibility of the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
9. Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that VOLINDO has adopted all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
VOLINDO informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the interested part has expressly authorized us to do so.